Athena's Firewall Browser
Athena is proud to bring you powerful free tool to search your rulebases based on address or service ranges — the way your change requests are actually made. Other tools and device consoles allow for pattern matching against rules, but only Athena's Firewall Browser allows you to:
- Search rules and objects by IP addresses, object name, service or port
- View security rulebases, network and service object definitions
- Search on Cisco, Check Point and Netscreen firewalls from one location
Enterprise Analytics Tools
- SolarWinds Firewall Security Manager
Free Firewall Tools
The Athena Firewall Browser is available ABSOLUTELY FREE.
No registration required. We welcome your comments and suggestions. Please drop us a note and pass it on to friends.
Firewall Browser is available from Athena Security as a free tool. It is desktop software that allows you to import Cisco, Check Point and Netscreen firewall configurations and query the rulebases. Your free license allows you to import as many configurations as you wish with no limitations (for end-users only). Why not join the 10,000+ Athena Firewall Browser users, and see how this free tool can help you:
- Verify if a change request is already handled by your security rules
- Find the best rules and/or objects that can be reused for making a change
- Figure out the impact of a change to an object group
- Find out if the change being contemplated (src, dst, service, action) can have an adverse impact
- Find out if the rule being added makes any existing rules redundant
For additional rulebase query functionality, check out our commercial product, SolarWinds Firewall Security Manager.
Check out our free whitepaper on Firewall Management!
Read how to effectively manage and protect enterprise network assets controlled by firewall devices in: Firewall Management with SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager and SolarWinds Firewall Security Manager